- < < Back to search
QA Managerup to £55,000 Location: Home Counties / East Midlands Product: Chilled Ref: 62388
You will be working for a highly recognised brand, which is well-known all over the world. The business operates in over 40 international markets and can provide fantastic progression for a dedicated and focused individual.
The purpose of the QA Manager is to ensure products, suppliers, and Quality Control Centres (QCCs) meet both company quality standards and food safety requirements.
- Ensure consistent quality, wholesomeness and safe food
- Monitor performance of suppliers by conducting and reviewing audits with corrective actions as required
- Conduct & report on QA testing of ingredients
- Troubleshoot and consult on all product quality issues
- Ensure product specifications are up to date and accurate
- Provide technical support to R&D on start-up trials, product plant runs and specifications,
- Manage and provide support to the Regulatory Documentation Specialist
- Provide QA training to Regional Managers through training sessions, newsletters and webinars
You will travel regularly in your role with approximately 70% UK and 20-30% international (mainly Denmark, France and Spain) to visit suppliers and supervise productions or product testing.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong QA management track record within food manufacturing, ideally within chilled, prepared foods or bakery products, ideally be degree educated in a food science based discipline and supplier auditing experience is preferred.
You will have good business acumen, sound scientific technical skills and be results driven. A full UK driving licence and ability to travel regularly is essential.
The QA Manager job is based in the Home Counties / East Midlands region and is paying up to £55,000.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the QA Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: