- < < Back to search
General Managerc. £65,000 + company car Location: South Coast UK Product: Prepared Ref: 62882
This successful and specialist food manufacturer is looking to expand and become the market leader in its food product sector.
As General Manager, you will oversee the activities of a growth-driven food business, setting standards of excellence throughout the company. You will have overall responsibility for the management of business resources, establishing strategic goals and formulating plans to drive profitable growth and sales.
- Manage and develop your teams covering business functions including commercial, procurement, production/planning, technical & quality, finance, and logistics/distribution
- Setting and managing of budgets for the overall business, and by function
- Devise and implement the required company policies required for a world-class high care, secure food manufacturing operation
- Manage and deliver individual Capex and other projects
- Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats and business risks and maximise the use of company assets and expertise
- Identify core competencies of all staff and define operational goals
You will be a highly focussed individual with extensive management experience within a food manufacturing environment on an operational level.
A strong financial understanding is essential including profit/loss, budget setting, cost leadership etc plus commercial acumen in order to oversee customer management and maintaining relationships.
You will possess effective leadership experience in a multi-faceted business operation with the ability to motivate your team and workforce.
Strong communication, negotiation and financial skills are essential together with strategic planning ability and depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments.
The General Manager job is based in the South Coast / South Central region and is paying c. £65,000 according to individual skills and previous experience plus company car. There is also 23 days annual leave and onsite parking.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the General Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: