- < < Back to search
QA Technologist£20,000 - £30,000 Location: West Midlands Product: Chilled Ref: 62884
This job is working for a well-established, family business which supplies fresh, chilled food products to the UK major multiples.
The business has steadily built a solid reputation for excellent product quality and service and is now looking for an individual with a depth of technical expertise to join their senior management team.
As QA Technologist, you will be responsible for ensuring that products comply with food safety, legality, and quality requirements through all stages of the food manufacturing process.
In addition, you will:
- Conduct sampling of raw and finished products.
- Ensure products comply with company, customer, and legislative requirements – reporting any non-conformances.
- Develop, maintain, and promote the QA culture through auditing, training, and development of operations staff.
- Verify production paperwork to ensure they are completed correctly.
- Devise and coordinate internal audits, GMP and hygiene audits.
- Observe and ensure good personal hygiene is maintained in the factory.
You will ideally be degree educated in a food science, food technology or relevant subject plus have some experience in a food production QA role.
- Preferably have experience in a high-risk food environment i.e. meat or meat-based products.
- HACCP and Food Safety qualified an advantage.
- A self-organised approach and the ability to plan a workload.
- Good standard of spoken and written English.
- IT literate.
The ability to start immediately is also highly preferred.
The QA Technologist job is based in the West Midlands region and is paying £20,000 - £30,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
This is a day shift role, working 40-45 hours per week.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the QA Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: