- < < Back to search
Marketing Studio Assistant£22,000 Location: Hampshire Product: Prepared Ref: 62831
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a traditional, family business which is extremely proud of their products. Supplied into high-quality outlets and retailers, the company has a clear vision to make and sell the best tasting and highest quality products!
As a crucial part of the Marketing team, your role as Marketing Studio Assistant is to be the primary coordinator between creative, marketing, technical and sales to ensure all artwork is delivered on time and meets creative and technical specifications.
- Manage artwork from initial request to briefing creatives, managing sign off and printing/ordering from suppliers to meet agreed deadlines.
- Manage artwork requests from across the business (advertising, POS, digital content etc)
- Working with creative agencies in the development of branded artwork.
- Manage ordering point of sale, printed media and store branding to ensure all branded items are to the highest standard.
- Work with Brandbank to ensure that brand is presented correctly on retailer e-commerce sites.
- Support social media agency and marketing team by assisting with the creation of content for use on social media, website, and other digital channels.
- Track the impact of digital campaigns, collect data, and evaluate to make recommendations for improvement.
- Track competitor activity feeding key launches and learnings into brand insights.
- Manage Great Taste Award applications and certifications.
We are looking for a team player who will get stuck in with whatever needs to be done. This could be anything from market research, creating PowerPoint presentations, preparing samples for sales meetings, and organising deliveries.
Ideally, you will be educated to a degree level (or equivalent) in a marketing, branding or communications subject plus possess a strong passion for branding, creativity, marketing and food!
This role would suit someone with some marketing, branding or artwork studio experience and looking to join a business where you can progress your career.
You will be a strategic thinker, and a high level of energy and enthusiasm for your role and everything you do – a desire for continuous personal development, learning new skills and trying new things.
To succeed, you will be well organised, have strong attention to detail and great people and communication skills. A driving licence is required due to location.
The Marketing Studio Assistant job is based in Hampshire and is paying £22,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, standard office hours.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Marketing Studio Assistant job, please click the Apply button.