- < < Back to search
Quality Manager (Russian Speaking)USD $40,000 - $50,000 Location: Russia / Poland / Eastern Europe Product: Prepared Ref: 62497
You will be working for a highly recognised brand, which is well-known all over the world. The business operates in over 40 international markets and can provide fantastic progression for a dedicated and focused individual.
The purpose of the Quality Manager is to ensure products, suppliers, and Quality Control Centres (QCCs) meet both company quality standards and food safety requirements.
- Ensure consistent quality, wholesomeness and safe food
- Monitor performance of suppliers by conducting and reviewing audits with corrective actions as required
- Conduct & report on QA testing of ingredients
- Troubleshoot and consult on all product quality issues
- Ensure product specifications are up to date and accurate
- Provide technical support to R&D on start up trials, product plant runs and specifications,
- Manage and provide support to the Regulatory Documentation Specialist
- Provide QA training to Regional Managers through training sessions, newsletters and webinars
You will travel regularly in your role throughout Russia, Poland and Eastern Europe to visit suppliers and supervise productions or product testing.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong QA management track record within food manufacturing, ideally within chilled, prepared foods or bakery products, ideally be degree educated in a food science based discipline and supplier auditing experience is preferred.
You will have good business acumen, sound scientific technical skills and be results driven. The ability to travel regularly is essential. Fluency in both Russian and English is essential.
The Quality Manager job is based in Russia, Poland and Eastern Europe; therefore we are looking for candidates who live in these countries
The role is paying USD $40,000 - $50,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Quality Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: