- < < Back to search
NPD Manager£32,000+ Location: North West Product: Ambient Ref: 62656
You will be working for a market leading food supplier which provides to sectors including successful retailers and blue-chip manufacturers. Independently owned, the business has developed a formidable reputation for offering strategic solutions for powerful brand development.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a busy and innovation-led business with a full programme of product trials, launches and EPD.
AS NPD Manager you will work closely with internal stakeholders including technical and commercial teams as well as customers in order to produce the highest quality, market-leading food products.
Key duties include:
- Oversee the delivery of development projects from concept to launch by the development team
- Ensure the NPD process meets agreed timelines and commercial targets
- Coach and develop the NPD team to maximise their potential
- Organise and lead the monthly NPD meetings
- Ensure all technical documentation and customer specifications are implemented for both new and existing products
You will be educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or similar discipline and possess previous food development experience. You may already be working at management level or ready to take that step up into the position. In order to succeed you will enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a team approach, be able to lead from the front and possess excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
The NPD Manager job is based in the North West region and is paying £32,000+ according to individual skills and previous experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the NPD Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: