- < < Back to search
QA Technician£18,000 - £22,000 Location: North West Product: Prepared Ref: 62772
This role is working for an extremely successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer. The business which is dedicated to supplying high quality products and combined with exceptional service, enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
As QA Technician you will assist and support the QA Supervisor in liaising with all departments to ensure products and services are supplied within the agreed timescales, technical & quality standards and legal compliance.
- Maintain accurate records of all quality assurance paperwork.
- Ensure all quality and food safety systems are operated throughout all departments with full documentation and that these meet BRC and food safety legislation.
- Assist with customer complaints: identifying root causes and determining corrective actions required to prevent further incidents.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, external contacts, and colleagues.
- Prepare and assist in customer visits and site technical audits where necessary.
To be considered for the QA Technician job, you will ideally be educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or related discipline and possess previous food manufacturing quality assurance experience – this could be from a University placement or previous role.
You will have a good understanding of food safety compliance procedures, be highly organised, flexible and be able to plan your work effectively plus be IT literate.
Additional qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety and Food Hygiene would be highly desirable.
The QA Technician job is based in the North West region and is paying £18,000 - £22,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The working hours will be a rotating shift pattern of 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00 and a shift of 22:00 - 06:00 which will come on board this year.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the QA Technician job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: