- < < Back to search
Sales Admin Managerup to £32,000 Location: Dorset Product: Ambient Ref: 62815
This well-established and privately-owned food manufacturing company are experts within their sector in both manufacturing and creative NPD. They strive to remain true to their core values of quality, respect, provenance, service and design.
As Sales Admin Manager, the purpose of your role will be to act as the primary link between operations, the customer and the sales team to maximize supply performance and ensure effective communication within the organisation about all aspects relating to customer supply.
- Manage and develop the customer service admin team
- Management of the web sales function
- Ensure all orders are entered correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate invoicing to the customer and resolution of disputes/credit issues
- Oversee order process tracking and ensure delivery confirmation to the customer
- Liaise with operations, planning and warehousing departments to ensure accurate information flow
- Ensure that effective management and communications for all export business and export web management
To be considered for the Sales Admin Manager role, you will possess strong experience in a customer facing environment together with excellent IT and administration skills.
Ideally educated to a degree level in a business related discipline, you will preferably have a background in sales order management, customer service management or similar position. Experience in a food manufacturing business is highly desirable.
You will also be highly organised, possess good communication skills and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
The Sales Admin Manager job is based in Dorset and is paying up to £32,000 according to experience plus 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Sales Admin Manager job, please click the Apply button.