- < < Back to search
Hygiene Manager£32,000 Location: Derbyshire Product: Chilled Ref: 62785
You will be working for a well-established, medium-sized food manufacturer, which supplies to the major UK retailers and independents.
Privately owned and BRC grade A accredited, they produce a wide range of traditional and bespoke products under well-known names plus their own branded goods.
The business is now looking for a dedicated and flexible Hygiene Manager to join their team
You will be reporting directly to and acting as a deputy for the Technical Manager and will oversee the hygiene plus elements of the technical function to ensure compliance with company, customer and third-party food safety standards and procedures.
The is a fantastic opportunity to work across multiple business functions, playing a critical role in driving and delivering overall food safety standards.
Typical core duties:
- Manage and lead the hygiene team.
- Assist in maintaining the HACCP and internal auditing plans.
- Deliver GMP, hygiene and COSHH training to staff as required.
- Ensure the hygiene function complies with BRC and retailer customer standards.
- Deliver corrective actions from internal and external audits relating to hygiene issues.
- Maintaining and updating cleaning SOPs.
- Validation and verification of all new equipment before use by the factory.
- Ordering of chemicals and cleaning equipment.
To be considered for the Hygiene Manager role, you will ideally be educated to an HND / degree level in a food hygiene related subject and possess a solid food hygiene track record within food manufacturing, most preferably chilled, high-risk foods.
You will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of hygiene and technical requirements plus be HACCP and Food Safety qualified (preferably Level 3 or above).
The Hygiene Manager job is based in Derbyshire and is paying £32,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 6 am – 3 pm, with some flexibility required for customer visits and factory audits.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical Services & Hygiene Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: