- < < Back to search
Quality Assurance Manager£35,000 Location: East Anglia Product: Prepared Ref: 62776
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment. This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
The main purpose of the role is to support the business in ensuring full compliance with all quality, food, safety, GMP, environment, customer and legislative standards, policies and external certification i.e. BRC, RSPO, Organic etc.
- Supporting and co-leading third-party and customer audits.
- Maintaining the QMS System and Quality Policies.
- Management and review of internal audits including GMP, Glass/Plastic, Hygiene etc.
- Work closely with the Production Team to ensure awareness of GMP is strong and standards remain high.
- Support the supplier approval process.
- Manage complaint handling including investigations.
- Monitoring of laboratory results and sign off, investigating and reporting those out of specification.
Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science/technology discipline, you will good experience managing quality assurance systems within a food manufacturing environment.
You will ideally be a holder of Food Safety, Food Hygiene and HACCP (Level 3) and additional food qualifications such as Internal Auditing and Lead Auditor are also desirable.
High attention to detail is essential together with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Quality Assurance Manager job is based in the East Anglia region and is paying £35,000.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Quality Assurance Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: