- < < Back to search
Hygiene SupervisorCompetitive salary Location: Lancashire Product: Prepared Ref: 62787
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an international, blue-chip company who manufacture and supply their own internationally recognised branded products into major UK retailers.
Throughout the years their products have shaped fascinating markets and continually delighted consumers through quality and innovation.
Working at a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, as Hygiene Supervisor, you will play a key role in the nightly cleaning within the factory, ensuring that the team are trained, capable and motivated to deliver a clean factory within a set time to very specific high standards.
- Identify, eliminate, minimise, and control all related Health and Safety risks.
- Ensure your team is motivated, capable, and well trained
- Lead the team by example, ensuring they always work in a safe manner.
- Responsible for the hygienic standards of production equipment.
- Inspect and approve all area of work daily.
- Ensure effective control of resources.
- Maintain accurate records relating to the cleaning processes and Health and Safety.
You will possess solid food industry experience working within a food hygiene, QA or closely related capacity together with the ability to demonstrate food hygiene processes and requirements.
You will also preferably be educated to NVQ Level 4 or above in managing people plus Advanced Food Hygiene and HACCP qualifications are also highly desirable.
You will have a good level of numeracy and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience of leading a team is also advantageous.
The Hygiene Supervisor job is based in the North West region and is paying a highly competitive salary according to individual skills and previous experience.
This is a permanent night shift role working Tuesday to Saturday, 9.45 pm – 6.15 am.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Hygiene Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: