- < < Back to search
Hygiene Supervisor£28,000 - £33,000 Location: Buckinghamshire Product: Prepared Ref: 62784
You will be working within a modern and recently built manufacturing facility for a successful food manufacturer which produces an exceptional range of high quality, great-tasting food products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customer and offering innovative, market-leading products.
As the Hygiene Supervisor, you will assist the Technical Manager in ensuring the highest standards of hygiene are consistently achieved within the Food Production and factory areas, ensuring health and food safety legal compliance and GMP standards are always adhered to.
This role has excellent progression opportunity for you to become the Hygiene Manager in the future.
- Ensure customer and auditing requirements are met and all hygiene documentation is completed.
- Maintain the Hygiene Management System, ensuring trends are identified, reported and corrective actions implemented.
- Ensure all staff have a clear understanding and are meeting food hygiene standards.
- Plan, implement and analyse hygiene policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain and improve hygiene standards and practices.
- Maintain training records to ensure all staff are competently trained and able to achieve targets.
- Manage stock and contracts for all cleaning and chemical products including PPE, equipment, and related services.
This role would suit an individual looking to join a forward-thinking business and we keen to progress their career.
To be considered for the Hygiene Supervisor job, you will possess good hygiene experience within a food manufacturing background.
You will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of risk assessments, food industry hygiene working practices, BRC, corrective action closures, internal auditing, and food cleaning chemicals.
Food Hygiene, Food Safety and HACCP qualifications are all highly desirable.
The Hygiene Supervisor job is based in Buckinghamshire and is paying £28,000 - £33,000 according to experience.
The working hours are typically Sunday to Thursday, 2 pm – 10 pm, however the major weekly ‘cleaning day’ is carried out on a Wednesday, so you typically be onsite 6 am – 6 pm on this day.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Hygiene Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: