- < < Back to search
Technical Assistant£22,000 Location: Home Counties / East Anglia Product: Ambient Ref: 62634
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, high-quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK. You will join a friendly and supportive team with a fantastic, fun working atmosphere.
As Technical Assistant, you will be a key part of a talented and dedicated technical team.
Typical duties will include:
- Ensure finished product specifications are completed,
- Review and approve artwork for new product development plus
- Conduct internal audits against the quality management system.
- Process customer complaints,
- Generate product labels and keep labelling information up to date,
- Complete customer documentation as required
- Maintain and improve food safety and quality standards through close interaction with the production team
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who is looking to progress in their food industry career
- Technical/QA experience from within the food manufacturing industry and/or educated in food science, food technology, food safety or related discipline
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- UK valid driving licence
The Technical Assistant job is based in the Home Counties / East Anglia region and is paying £22,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 7.30 am – 4.30 pm, plus occasional Saturdays during peak periods.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: