- < < Back to search
Specifications Technologist£24,000 - £28,000 Location: Buckinghamshire Product: Chilled Ref: 62783
You will be working within a modern and recently built manufacturing facility for a successful food manufacturer which produces an exceptional range of high quality, great tasting food products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customer and offering innovative, market-leading products.
As a member of a busy technical development team, you will be responsible for supporting the maintenance and updating of ingredient, finished product and process specifications for both branded and customer own label products.
- Maintain the raw material supplier systems; obtain up to date BRC certificates, raw materials specifications, and maintain supplier questionnaires.
- Create first draft specifications for a variety of customers and work on the retailer specification systems
- Liaise with the process team regarding the compilation of information including shelf life and analytical results.
- Ensure each product has an approved and finalised product specification
- Be involved with generation and checking off artworks.
To be considered for the Specifications Technologist job, you will possess previous food industry technical administration or related experience, be proficient in the use of Excel and have knowledge of finished product specifications.
This role may also suit a food graduate with a food industry placement, looking for their first post-grad food manufacturing job.
A background of working with products such as chilled prepared foods, ready meals, food-to-go or similar product would be an advantage.
You will also have an adaptable approach and be willing to help your fellow technical team members perhaps with auditing or technical issues as they arise.
The Specifications Technologist job is based in Buckinghamshire and is paying £24,000 - £28,000 according to experience. Although this is a site-based role, there is also the possibility for you to work from home as required, when you need to avoid distraction.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Specifications Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: