- < < Back to search
Technical Services Manager£25,000 Location: West Midlands Product: Chilled Ref: 62655
For over 40 years, the company have been making great British products all from quality ingredients - all with no artificial colours or flavourings. Based in a custom-designed BRC Grade AA production facility, they continue to invest in the plant and their people to ensure that only the best products make it to the customer.
As Technical Services Manager, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System and GMP practices incorporating retailer COPs, manage all supplier & raw material approval and performance monitoring, plus provide general day to day support to the Technical & Quality departments.
- Manage the company supplier database
- Maintain company and customer specifications
- Assist with the implementation of the QMS in line with BRC standards
- Carry out gap analysis on new food safety standards and customer policies
- Assist the HACCP team with documentation
- Be aware of changes to legislation and customer requirements ensuring this is communicated and actioned across the site
You will have at least 2 years food industry technical experience together with working knowledge of BRC Global Food Standards, retailer COPs. Food Safety, HACCP and QMS. You will also have experience of retailer-based specifications/online portals.
To succeed, you will have the ability to build strong relationships, be an effective communicator and able to influence across all teams and levels of business.
The Technical Services Manager job is based in the West Midlands region and is paying £25,000.
This is a maternity cover contract with a duration of approximately 12 months.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical Services Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: