- < < Back to search
Food Safety Development Technologist£24,240 Location: Home Counties / East Anglia Product: Ambient Ref: 62820
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK. You will join a friendly and supportive team with a fantastic, fun working atmosphere.
As Food Safety Development Technologist, the purpose of your role will be to ensure all new products possess the correct technical information and meet quality, legal and food safety and customer standards/requirements.
Typical duties will include:
- Generate, review, and approve artwork/packaging for new & existing product development
- Ensure finished product specifications are completed and correct
- Liaise with NPD, commercial and marketing for new product information to ensure technical requirements are met during the NPD process
- Generate technical related export documentation for Trade customers
- Finished product label creation and making sure the label system is kept up to date
- Testing the site traceability systems on a routine basis
- Through close interaction with production staff, maintaining and improving food safety standards.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who is looking to progress in their food industry career
- Technical experience from within the food manufacturing industry and/or educated in food science, food technology, food safety or related discipline.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- UK valid driving licence.
The Food Safety Development Technologist job is based in the Home Counties / East Anglia region and is paying £24,240.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 7.30 am – 4.30 pm, plus possible occasional Saturdays during peak periods. The company would also consider a part-time candidate on a pro-rata basis.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Food Safety Development Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: