- < < Back to search
Technical Administrator (Part-time)£19,000 - £22,000 pro rata Location: Oxfordshire Product: Ambient Ref: 62774
This role is working for a fast-growing and highly respected ambient food manufacturer which is a world-class leader within their market sector. Through constant creativity, they provide top quality, innovative products that deliver a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The company are ambitious and driven and love working with people that share their passion for excellence and innovation. Their teams are extremely important, which is why they provide excellent benefits to all staff members such as holiday purchase scheme, Medicare cashback scheme, employee assistance programme, generous holiday allowance and more.
Reporting to the QA Manager, your job will be to provide administrative support for the quality and technical department; ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Preparation of complaint response letters, complaint logging and processing
- Answering consumer enquiries regarding use of product and allergens
- Assist with the benchmarking and scoring of new products.
- Trend analysis of complaints and other KPI data, specific to customers or suppliers.
- Working with the QA team to ensure the testing schedule is maintained and actioned.
- Creating non-conformance records when receiving out of specification results and requesting retests
- Monitoring supplier risk assessment spreadsheets, updating certificates and self-assessment questionnaires
You will be a proactive and conscientious individual with good food manufacturing QA or technical administration experience and can ideally demonstrate a good understanding of nutrition, quality systems, food labelling, legislation etc.
Excellent customer service and communications skills will also be required in order to work effectively with internal teams, customers and suppliers together with good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
The Technical Administrator job is based in Oxfordshire and is paying £19,000 - £22,000 pro rata according to experience.
This is a part-time job, working 20 hours per week, ideally 4 hours per day Monday to Friday.
The company are looking to interview very soon, therefore if you are interested, then please apply ASAP.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical Administrator job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: