- < < Back to search
Technical & Quality Assistantup to £26,000 Location: Dorset Product: Ambient Ref: 62817
This well-established and privately-owned food manufacturing company are experts within their sector in both manufacturing and creative NPD. They strive to remain true to their core values of quality, respect, provenance, service and design.
The purpose of the Technical & Quality Assistant is to support the technical department in maintaining product quality, food safety and legality throughout the business by ensuring all procedures within the company are followed.
- Assist in the management of technical functions including (but not limited to) microbiology, non-conformances and traceability.
- Assist in investigating complaints, completion of internal audits and checking and filing process control sheets and technical information data.
- Attend to NPD handovers and ensure understanding of required standards to monitor once in production.
- Conduct regular checks on all lines to assure the product quality and legality is at the required standard.
- Conduct all routine checks on CCPs.
- Collect, conduct and manage internal taste panel and shelf-life samples.
- Collect required finished product samples and environmental swabs for microbiological testing.
Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science, nutrition, food technology or food safety related discipline, you will possess previous quality assurance/technical experience within a food manufacturing environment.
You will be qualified to Level 2 or above in Food Safety / HACCP plus be competent with computer systems and software. Good time management skills are also required together with a methodical, logical approach and good attention to detail.
The Technical & Quality Assistant job is based in Dorset and is paying up to £26,000 according to experience plus 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
The working hours are 40 hours per week.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical & Quality Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: