- < < Back to search
Forecast Demand Planner£25,000 - £30,000 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62861
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK.
The Forecast Demand Planner is a customer facing role where you will be a key link between customer demand and the production/planning teams. You will gather customer forecast and demand data, then carry out in depth analysis to determine trends and anomalies.
- Facilitate and manage demand planning/customer meetings to improve forecast knowledge.
- Execute statistical modelling software.
- Spotting trends and anomalies in order to amend the system to action changes
- Review the resulting statistical forecast model and amend in line with expected demand.
- Review promotional plans and forecast with sales.
- Amend statistical anomalies in the data utilising event models.
- Achieve consensus for operational demand with sales and marketing.
- Liaise with Supply Planning regarding new launches and stock run outs.
- Liaise with Sales and NPD on profiles of new product launches.
You will have experience in a forecasting, demand planning or related supply chain role within a multi-SKU, FMCG business (most preferably within food manufacturing). Experience in business-to-business relationships is also essential. In addition, you will have excellent analytical ability and working knowledge of analysing data to determine demand levels.
You will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal), good proficiency in Excel and plus knowledge of forecasting/demand planning software such as Forecast Pro, NetSuite, Demand Smoothie, Netstock, Demand Solutions, SAP, Access, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics.
The Forecast Demand Planner job is based in Essex and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 according to experience.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Forecast Demand Planner job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: