- < < Back to search
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer£45,000 - £50,000 OTE + Overtime Location: Cambridgeshire Product: Ambient Ref: 62930
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative and award-winning ambient food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment with an excellent opportunity for progression.
This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
The purpose of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is to deliver key engineering services to ensure operational performance, legality, and compliance. Working as part of a team and interacting with external contractors to deliver agreed levels of quality and service, reaching world-class lean manufacturing.
- Deliver engineering and maintenance services, ensure operational reliability, and deliver preventative maintenance compliance.
- Champion a safe working culture and ensure compliance with all Health and Safety Policies / Safe Systems of Work
- Ensure that excellent GMP standards are established, maintained, and developed ensuring food safety is always a priority.
- Use continuous improvement processes to develop and improve all aspects within your control.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all work carried out including shift handover information.
- Actively contribute to the culture of Continuous Improvement with the engineering team and adopt lean processes to deliver optimal return on investment.
To be considered for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job, you will possess:
- Excellent experience within a similar role that covers both electrical and mechanical engineering responsibilities.
- Preferably completed a time-served maintenance engineering apprenticeship.
- Worked within food manufacturing, although other industries such as FMCG or pharmaceutical will certainly be considered.
- Ideally hold relevant engineering mechanical and/or electrical qualifications i.e. 18th Edition.
- Health & Safety and/or Food Safety qualifications are also advantageous.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job is based in Cambridgeshire and is paying £45,000 - £50,000 (base salary is £42,237 plus a 20% shift bonus). Overtime is also available.
The working hours are Monday to Friday and will be a 6-week rotating shift pattern of:
- Week 1: 05.30 - 14.00 Early
- Week 2: 13.30 - 22.00 Late
- Week 3: 08.00 - 16.00 Day
- Week 4: 05.30 - 14.00 Early
- Week 5: 13.30 - 22.00 Late
- Week 6: 22.00 - 06.00 Night (Sun to Thurs)
You will also work 1 Saturday every 6 weeks and be on call 1 Weekend every 6 weeks. Some flexibility will be required.
How to apply
If you want to be considered for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: