- < < Back to search
Sales Forecast Analyst£25,000 - £35,000 DOE Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62861-SFA
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an innovative, high-quality food manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK.
The Sales Forecast Analyst is a customer facing role where you will be a key link between customer product demand and the production/planning teams. You will gather customer forecast and demand data, then carry out analysis to determine trends and anomalies.
- Set up and manage customer meetings to obtain their demand and forecast information.
- Execute statistical modelling software.
- Spotting trends and anomalies.
- Review the resulting statistical forecast model and amend in line with expected demand.
- Review promotional plans and forecast with sales.
- Amend statistical anomalies in the data utilising event models.
- Liaise with Supply Planning regarding new launches and stock run-outs.
- Liaise with Sales and NPD on profiles of new product launches.
You will have experience in a sales forecasting, demand planning or closely related role within a multi-SKU, FMCG/manufacturing/production business (most preferably food manufacturing).
Experience in business-to-business relationships is also required. You will have good analytical ability to interpret both projected and historic customer sales data to calculate future customer demand levels.
You will possess excellent communication skills, a good level of Excel plus ideally knowledge of forecasting or demand planning software such as Forecast Pro, NetSuite, Demand Smoothie, Netstock, Demand Solutions, SAP, Access, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics.
The Sales Forecast Analyst job is based in Essex and is paying £25,000 - £35,000 according to experience.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Sales Forecast Analyst job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: