- < < Back to search
Customer Services Advisor£18,000 - £22,000 Location: Essex Product: Prepared Ref: 62830
This role is working for an extremely successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer. The business is dedicated to supplying high-quality products, and combined with exceptional service, enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
As Customer Services Advisor, you will be part of a small and friendly customer services team. You will assist with customer orders, queries and complaints by both phone and email, communicating with the Sales Managers to deliver a great customer services experience.
Other key duties:
- Process new orders and amendments for customers.
- Advise customers of stock, lead times and delivery dates.
- Maintain customer databases with names/address and delivery requirements.
- Update trade agreement prices with the assistance of the Sales Managers.
- Keep stock records updated to provide accurate records.
- Liaise with local transport companies to book collections/deliveries.
- Liaise with Transport Manager/Warehouse with regarding the dispatching of orders.
You will possess solid administration and customer services experience, most ideally within a food manufacturing or similar FMCG business - this is a fast-paced role that requires excellent organisational ability.
You will have confident communication skills (both verbal and written), be IT literate and have a flexible work approach together with the ability to establish productive relationships with colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
The Customer Services Advisor job is based in Essex and is paying £18,000 - £22,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Customer Services Advisor job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: