- < < Back to search
Procurement Manager (Spanish Speaking)€45,000 - €55,000 Location: Castilla y León, Spain Product: Pet Food Ref: 62901
As part of a well-known, international food group, the business is dedicated to adding real value for their customer. Their team of experienced and reliable experts are passionate about building lasting partnerships with their retail customers, both in the UK and all throughout Europe.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dedicated finance professional to join a leading pet food manufacturer.
The purpose of the Procurement Manager to manage the procurement of raw materials, packaging, utilities, and ancillary items.
- Manage the procurement function.
- Develop relationships with suppliers and ensuring robustness in the Supply Chain with all key packaging and material items
- Produce monthly reports to the site management team.
- Work with the site technical and R&D teams to deal with customer complaints, NPI projects and product development.
- Produce and prepare future trend analysis of material and packaging prices.
- Work with the technical department to optimise product recipes and solutions.
You will possess a strong procurement, purchasing or similar track record, ideally gained from the FMCG, manufacturing or food production industry. A background of working with pet food is highly preferred!
You will excellent analytical skills, good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills (written and verbal) plus able to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team environment.
Good IT ability is required including Microsoft Excel.
Fluency in Spanish is essential and a basic fluency level in English would be an advantage.
The Procurement Manager job is based in the Castilla y León region in Spain.
The role is paying €45,000 - €55,000 according to individual experience (equates to approximately £38,400 - £47,000 GBP).
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Procurement Manager job, please click the Apply button.