- < < Back to search
Services Refrigeration EngineerHighly competitive salary Location: Somerset Product: Prepared Ref: 62905
This is an exciting role working for an organisation which has been established for over 50 years, supply customers all over the UK.
The business values all their staff and is dedicated to providing ongoing, comprehensive training and development opportunities.
This role has been created due to the ongoing company success and growth.
Your role as Services Refrigeration Engineer is to ensure the smooth operation of manufacturing facilities and provide engineering support within the factory operation.
- Ensure all spiral freezers and refrigeration plants are ready and available to start up production lines on time.
- Carry out lubrication and maintenance schedules.
- Carry out daily checks of all plant room, roof void equipment for all site services.
- Ammonia refrigeration, air, steam, water, hygiene, and electrical supply/controls.
- Contribute to continuous PPM development.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure windows for taking the plants down is agreed beforehand.
- Supervise external contractors and visitors.
- Active involvement in department cost reduction initiatives.
To be considered for the role, you will possess solid refrigeration maintenance/ engineering experience, ideally from a production, FMCG, pharmaceutical, food, beverages, or similar environment.
Desired skills / experience
- Ammonia competent experience and handling.
- Safe Handling of Ammonia covered by a City & Guilds 2079-2 or equivalent.
- City & Guilds NVQ2 in refrigeration service and maintenance.
- Electrically competent to be able to fault find.
- Steam, compressed air, and building services.
- Water hygiene and evaporative cooling tower experience.
- 18th Edition IEF.
- Plant and spiral experience.
- Star refrigeration experience.
- Previous food manufacturing background.
- Certificate/qualification(s) in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Electrical Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering.
The Services Refrigeration Engineer job is based in Dorset and is paying a highly competitive salary, negotiable according to skills and experience, plus shift allowance and bonus.
The business also provides fantastic benefits including a comprehensive training program, 25 days holiday entitlement, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, the ability to buy additional annual leave, retail discounts, free car parking, subsidised lunch and much more!
Monday to Friday - Week 1: 06.00 - 14.00 / Week 2: 14.00 - 22.00. You will also work some Saturdays on a rota basis, 06.00 - 14.00.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Services Refrigeration Engineer job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: