- < < Back to search
Milk Processing Operative£25,000 + overtime Location: Wiltshire Product: Dairy Ref: 62796
You will be working for a traditional business which produces high quality, organic dairy products which are supplied to wholesalers and specialist retailers. The business has seen phenomenal growth over the last few years and has installed new production lines to meet demand.
The Milk Processing Operative is a hands-on role working with the day-to-day production, processing, and packing of dairy products.
Essential tasks include:
- Operating various food production machinery including fillers, washers, pasteurisers etc.
- Monitor product quality and hygiene standards
- Ensure products are packed and ready to be despatched with required labels.
- Complete and required production paperwork.
- Operating the forklift truck
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, there is excellent scope for progression for the right candidate.
We are seeking a proactive individual with good Production Operative experience in a food manufacturing or food processing environment –experience working with dairy products would be a great advantage!
You will also:
- Experience in operating food processing machinery
- Good mathematical and English skills
- Be versatile and flexible to cover other staff as required
- Food Hygiene and Food Safety certificates desirable
- Preferably be a holder of a Forklift Truck licence
- Driving Licence required due to site location
The Milk Processing Operative job is based in Wiltshire and is paying £25,000 + overtime (paid at £12.00 per hour).
The working hours are Monday to Friday, from 11 am – 7 pm. There is daily overtime available and typical hours will be 45-50 per week according to production schedules.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Milk Processing Operative job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: