- < < Back to search
Customer Services Coordinatorup to £25,000 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62924
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an innovative, high-quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK.
As Customer Services Coordinator, you will build strong relationships with the company’s customers plus internal teams, to ensure customer orders are received, processed, and delivered in line with customer expectations.
- Advise customers of any shortages on orders and resolve any short shelf-life issues.
- Feed information to forecasters about pending promotions, expected spikes in sales or delists so production plans can be adjusted.
- Contact and follow up on new customer deliveries to ensure initial orders meet expectations.
- Liaise with customers regularly to determine their customer satisfaction levels, identifying any issues which can be resolved by the business.
- Work closely with the commercial team by supporting them with customer queries and feeding back information on customer issues and enquiries.
- Be the first point of contact for new sales enquiries, taking down all relevant information and passing new leads onto the commercial team.
You will possess strong administration and customer services experience, most ideally within a food manufacturing or similar FMCG business - this is a fast-paced role that requires excellent organisational ability.
You will have confident communication skills (both verbal and written), be IT literate and have a flexible work approach together with the ability to establish positive working relationships with customers and colleagues.
The Customer Services Coordinator job is based in Essex and is paying up to £25,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Customer Services Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: