- < < Back to search
Purchase Ledger Manager£30,000 Location: Cheshire Product: Frozen Ref: 62702
You will be working for a well-established, family run business which pride themselves on creating and supplying the highest quality products to retailers, foodservice and specialist outlets throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, as Purchase Ledger Manager, you will liaise frequently with the goods in and purchasing departments plus support other members of the finance team.
A large proportion of your role will entail reconciling purchase invoices received against orders and delivery notes. Then accurately inputting this data to the Sage accounting system and Excel stock take spreadsheets as required.
- Management of purchase orders against delivery notes, and reconciliation with invoices and stock take.
- Check, code and input invoices onto Sage
- Enter supplier payment details onto Sage
- File invoices correctly (hard copy/idrive)
- Reconcile supplier account information to statements and conduct analysis of payment data
- Handle any supplier queries
- Keep current supplier files up to date with latest information on Excel
- Company credit card spending control administration
- Supplier contract maintenance/monitoring
- Calculate purchase ledger rebates
You will possess solid experience in a similar purchase ledger role, most preferably within the food & beverage manufacturing sector. You will be highly numerate and work with excellent attention to detail.
You will be IT literate with intermediate knowledge of Excel, and working knowledge of Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll or similar accounts and payroll software.
Excellent communication and teamworking skills are essential, together with the ability to liaise effectively with external suppliers and customers.
The Purchase Ledger Manager job is based in the Cheshire region and is paying £30,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am – 5 pm, with 30 minutes lunch.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Purchase Ledger Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: