- < < Back to search
IT Manager£35,000 - £45,000 Location: West Midlands Product: Chilled Ref: 62801
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading food provider. Since the business was founded, the company has expanded rapidly, constantly increasing its product range to ensure they remain a market leader and the number one choice for customers.
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of all IT computer and communication systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines.
- Manage information technology and computer systems including managing all user details and user accounts.
- Plan, organise, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Ensure security of data, network access and systems backups.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for users in relation to PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, telephones, label devices etc.
- Carry out hardware troubleshooting, maintenance, and replacement as necessary.
- Manage supplier contracts and negotiations for both IT hardware and software plus fire alarms and security (CCTV) systems
- Manage remote access functionality for users and remote desktop services.
- Identify problematic areas and implement solutions.
You will possess a proven IT management track record together with demonstrable knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems.
You will have hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation including communication (telephone) systems. Experience in managing IT requirements for production machinery would be an advantage (Flow Wrapper, product labelling, barcode data).
The company uses the following systems and working knowledge of all or some of the following (or their equivalents) is required; Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (essential), EDI, Sage, Blue Alligator, Sales systems
Excellent communication skills are essential to liaise with personnel on all levels both internal and external. Relevant IT qualifications/certifications are also desirable.
The IT Manager job is based in the West Midlands region and is paying £35,000 - £45,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am – 5 pm and you will be required to work outside of these hours as & when required.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the IT Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: