- < < Back to search
Technical Managerc. £55,000 Location: West Midlands Product: Meat Ref: 62876
This job is working for a well-established, family business which supplies fresh, chilled food products to the UK major multiples.
The business has steadily built a solid reputation for excellent product quality and service and is now looking for an individual with a depth of technical expertise to join their senior management team.
As Technical Manager, you will have overall responsibility for all food safety, technical, and health & safety matters pertaining to all food production operations within the company and associated sites.
- Manage, review and update the quality management system
- Monitor and ensure all customer technical needs are consistently met
- Maintain an awareness of current and future legislation changes - communicating and implementing any necessary changes throughout the business
- Manage the customer complaints process
- Liaise with local and central government agencies as required
- Maintain and ensure compliance to third party accreditation including BRC and customer COP’s
- Own and manage the company HACCP & allergen management systems
You will have a strong technical/quality assurance management track record within the food manufacturing industry – a background of working within fresh, raw or cooked meats production is essential.
You will have excellent working knowledge of customer requirements, BRC standards, HACCP, QMS and food safety.
An experienced team leader, you will have a strong focus on customer need and have UK retailer knowledge.
A full UK driving licence is preferred as you may be required to travel between the company’s sites.
The Technical Manager job is based in the West Midlands region and is paying up to £55,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: