- < < Back to search
Group NPD TechnologistCompetitive salary Location: Ireland Product: Ambient food products Ref: 62826
As part of a well-known, international food group, the business is dedicated to adding real value for their customer. Their team of experienced and reliable experts are passionate about building lasting partnerships with their retail customers, both in the UK and all throughout Europe.
As Group New Product Development Technologist, you will:
- Be involved in the development of new products, from initial concept to plant approval. Providing in-depth reports on trials that accurately reflect the work carried out including all required measurements, ingredients, standard operating procedures, recommended actions and next steps
- Be responsible for the modification and improvement of existing products.
- Identify any critical issues with developments, make recommendations for improvements and ensure compliance with quality, safety and customer expectations.
- Coordinate and manage product requests initiated by sales, purchasing, production and quality.
- Be involved in the input of recipe formulations across all sites.
- Support customer visits including organising product presentations and paperwork and coordinating samples.
- Participate in customer and other technical audits.
- Prepare customer specification, pack copies, QAS and any other customer documentation.
- Ensure all packaging is developed in line with relevant legislation, codes of practice, and specific customer requirements.
To be considered for the Group New Product Development role, you will:
- Have a higher level food science qualification or equivalent together with a minimum of 2 years NPD experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills - both oral and written – and the ability to work with various departments.
- Have good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail with problem solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment with a logical and investigative mind.
- Have food science and nutritional awareness both from a legislative, regulatory and best practice perspective i.e. food safety, hygiene, nutritional requirements.
The Group NPD Technologist role is a full-time role and permanently based in the County Longford area in Ireland, therefore you would ideally currently live in Ireland or be willing to relocate.
The role is paying a competitive salary according to individual skills and previous. The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Group NPD Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: