- < < Back to search
Dairy Production Manager£24,960 Location: Wiltshire Product: Dairy Ref: 62753
You will be working for a traditional business which produces high quality, organic dairy products which are supplied to wholesalers and specialist retailers. The business has seen phenomenal growth over the last few years and has installed new production lines to meet demand.
The Dairy Production Manager is a very hands-on role and is responsible for the day-to-day production, processing, and packaging of dairy products.
Essential tasks include:
- Plan production quantities in accordance with the production plan
- Ensure efficient production line management
- Responsibility for product quality and hygiene standards
- Organise despatch of products and ensure despatch paperwork is completed
- Work with the Head of Quality Control on developing written operating procedures and managing HACCP
- Troubleshooting broken machinery
We are seeking a proactive and highly organised individual with strong production experience within food manufacturing, ideally within dairy products, milk or dairy processing.
You will also:
- Experience in operating complicated machinery
- High level of common sense and be adept at fixing broken down machinery
- Good mathematical and English skills for managing product orders and dispatch
- Be versatile and able to cover for other staff when on annual leave
- Food Hygiene and Food Safety certificates highly desirable
- Preferably be a holder of a Forklift Truck licence
- Driving Licence required due to site location
The Dairy Production Manager job is based in Wiltshire and is paying £24,960 (paid at £12.00 per hour) plus 32 days annual leave.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 7 am – 3 pm. There is daily overtime available and typical hours will be 45-50 per week according to production schedules.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Dairy Production Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: