- < < Back to search
Technical Machine Operatorc. £22,000 + Overtime Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62691
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK.
The purpose of the Technical Machine Operator is to be responsible for the processing of company products according to the production plan, ensuring they are manufactured in accordance with the correct quantities, specifications and methods.
Typical daily duties will include:
- Organise production processes to maximise efficiency and meet targets
- Ensure quality standards for all products are met, raising any concerns
- Ensure company procedures for Health, Hygiene and Safety and Food Safety are followed
- Report any issues or breakdowns to the Production Manager/ Engineers
- Identify potential areas for improvement to production methods and processes
Previous experience working within a food production environment is essential and you will also be confident in operating production machinery. Experience of working with ambient or dried food products is highly desirable.
You will also be mechanically minded with an understanding of how production machinery operates and be able to recommend areas where improvements to machinery, efficiencies and production processes can be made.
Food Safety and Food Hygiene qualifications are also a great benefit.
The Technical Machine Operator job is based in the Home Counties / East Anglia region and is paying c. £22,000 plus overtime.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical Machine Operator job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: