- < < Back to search
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineerup to £30,000 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62727
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance tasks and site repairs along with providing engineering support for the operations team.
Typical daily duties will include:
- Respond to production-related issues involving plant or machinery
- Carry out any planned maintenance tasks as directed and to the required standard in line with company and industry standards
- Participate in site-wide operational projects, for example installation of new equipment and plant, de-commissioning of machinery or other project-based activities
- Complete any necessary engineering administration
- Operate a clean as you go policy, ensuring full compliance with food hygiene standards
To be considered for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job, you will possess:
- Experience within a similar role that covers both electrical and mechanical engineering responsibilities
- Ideally have previously worked on a preventative maintenance engineering basis with ability to troubleshoot and fault-find
- Worked within food manufacturing, although other FMCG industries will certainly be considered
- Good knowledge of packaging machinery
- Ideally hold relevant engineering mechanical and/or electrical qualifications i.e. 18th Edition
- Health & Safety and/or Food Safety qualifications also advantageous
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job is based in Essex and is paying up to £30,000 according to previous experience.
The hours will be a weekly rotating shift pattern of 6 am – 2 pm and 2 pm – 10 pm.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job, please click the Apply button.