- < < Back to search
QA Technologistc. £20,500 Location: South East Product: Fresh produce Ref: 62675
The company is an innovative and fast-growing prepared product business supplying the UK market and leading retailers with high quality products.
You will responsible for ensuring that products and processes comply with food safety, legality and quality requirements through all stages of the production process.
In addition, you will:
- Conduct sampling of raw materials and finished products, shelf life samples, environmental swabs, listeria swabs, air plates and water samples
- Accurately register all relevant samples on the lab system prior to collection
- Conduct hand swabbing to evaluate hygiene levels in production areas
- Assess the quality of raw materials to define the accuracy of intake checks
- Verify production paperwork on a random basis to ensure they are completed correctly
- Conduct factory GMP audits, report findings and record in the GMP tracker
- Observe and ensure good personal hygiene is maintained in the factory
- Conduct taste panel and reporting findings
Ideally you will be a Graduate or hold another tertiary qualification within food or related subject. Previous experience is not vital but having worked in a high care and/or ready-to-eat environment will be advantageous, as would HACCP and Food Safety qualifications. You will have:
- A self-organised approach and the ability to plan a workload
- Good work ethic
- Flexible approach and be willing to adapt ways of working to support team requirements
- Good time keeping and management
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- IT literate
Due to the company location, it is preferable that you have a driving licence and your own transport.
The QA Technologist job is based in the South East region and is paying c. £20,500 per annum.
This is a day shift job working a pattern of:
- Week One - 4 days on (Sun-Wed), 3 days off
- Week Two - 3 days on (Sun-Tues), 4 days off
12 hours shifts (average of approximately 40 hours per week) and the starting time will be between 5am – 6am.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the QA Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: